Located minutes from downtown Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge, this 2 bedroom, 2 full bath "true" log home was fully upgraded in 2014, offering multiple high end amenities. Perfect for couples or parties of four, this custom cabin is nestled on .84 acres & boasts amazing mountains views from the deck, grill area, living room & dining room. Guests will enjoy their very own private grill & picnic area which includes a picnic pavilion, couple's swing, charcoal grill & log picnic table, all with an amazing mountain view!
- Hickory Hardwood (throughout cabin)
- Inside Jacuzzi
- Hand crafted cedar & log furniture
- Custom cedar dining table
- LG front load washer/dryer
- Floor to ceiling stone fireplace (gas)
- Fully stocked kitchen w/ granite
- Upstairs Master suite w/ King cedar bed
- "Bed Boss" memory mattresses
- En-suite full, private bath
- Wall mounted hair dryers
- Armoire for clothing storage
- Iron w/ ironing board
- Downstairs bedroom w/ twin cedar beds (2)
- HDTV w/ DVD player in master
- Movie room in second bedroom
- Inside & outside Wi-Fi (unlimited/high speed)
- DISH programming (master/living room)
- Movie library
- CD player
- Flat screen HD TV's
- Unlimited local & US calling w/ 911 feature
- Covered deck w/ log rockers (2)
- Additional sports rockers (2)
- New "Four Winds" Hot Tub w/ LED's & waterfall feature
- Private covered picnic pavilion
- Charcoal grill (park style)
- Picnic table, couple's swing
- Evening post light w/ red eye feature
All with a spectacular mountain view!
"Time after Time" Reviews -
Upon our arrival, we received a call from the owners making sure everything was good. And it was! Staying in a cabin in The Smokies was like a dream come true. My husband and I Honeymooned in the area in 1990 and finally came back to share with our teenage daughters. The cabin has everything you need inside and outside with an awesome view from the deck, hot tub, and swing. Master bedroom is in the loft with bathroom attached and other bedroom downstairs with it's own bathroom. Beds were all comfy. Plenty of privacy and decorated so cute! We used every part of this property and had a great vacation! Would love to go back someday. Tammy G
Time After Time is very nice, clean, and perfectly located between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. The owners are very responsive and a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend this place to anyone and we definitely will come again.
Everything was wonderful. The view was great and Angela was very easy to work with, she gave us a call before and after our stay just to make sure everything was ok. Would highly recommend to anyone staying in Gatlinburg.
Perfectly located 8 minutes from downtown Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge!
Perfect couple's cabin or a party of four!
2015 upgrades offer beautifully designed log interior & furnishings